Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Beer of the Week

The beer: Mixed Nuts Cream Ale

Brewed by: Indeed Brewing Company, Minneapolis, Minnesota

Description (from the can): "A spritz mingle of hazelnuts, almonds & roasted chestnuts, Mixed Nuts Cream Ale is a delightful mixed bag with a salty finish. Mouthful after mouthful, this cream ale is nuttier than ever and each sip is better than the last."

Would I buy it again? I think this beer is very well made, but the almonds really take it down a peg in my opinion. I really don't like the taste of almond. So I wouldn't buy this again, but if you do like almond, then this is definitely a beer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment