Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Beer of the Week

The beer: Fall to Pieces

Brewed by: Social Project Brewing Company, Bentonville, Arkansas

Description (from Untappd): "This single hazy is loaded with all the Mosaic goodness (Mosaic incognito, and DH w/ Mosaic)! This decadent juicy treat is bursting with dank grapefruit. The midpalate and finish is incredibly juicy with notes of citrus. Incredibly crushable for its ABV."

Would I buy it again? I think I'm appreciating IPAs more and more, because I really enjoyed this beer. It's juicy and citrusy and pleasant to drink. And it's simple. It's a solid beer, and I'd consider buying it again if I ever come across it. Which I won't. A shame, but Arkansas is a long way away.

No comments:

Post a Comment