Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Beer of the Week

The beer: Blueberry Crumb Crumb

Brewed by: Rockingham Brewing Company, Derry, New Hampshire

Description (from Untappd): "Collaboration with Bearded Baking Co in Manchester, NH. Brewed with 25 lbs of Blueberry Crumb Cake and extra cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, lactose & blueberries"

Would I buy it again? I wasn't quite sure how this one would turn out, but I was pleasantly surprised. You see a cake-flavored pastry stout and you expect it to be absurdly sweet, but this really wasn't. I couldn't distinctly taste the blueberries, but they added enough balance to counter all the sweetness of the other ingredients. I'd buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment