Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Beer of the Week

The beer: Sci-Fi Hamster Wheel

Brewed by: Thin Man Brewery, Buffalo, New York

Description (from the website): "One of our core five beers, Sci-Fi Hamster Wheel is packed with notes of orange and dank berry with a fluffy mouthfeel. Tons of citrus in the bright finish. 6.6% ABV"

Would I buy it again? The sci-fi hamsters were certainly busy on their sci-fi hamster wheel inside the can, because it took 10 minutes for me to fully pour this beer out. The head on my initial pour was something to behold. As for the beer itself, it's a citrusy IPA. Nothing spectacular, but certainly not bad. Easy to drink, and I do actually get a bit of that fluffy mouthfeel. And since I enjoy the name, I'd probably be willing to buy this again. Branding matters sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment