Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Beer of the Week

The beer: Maple Pale Ale

Brewed by: Out.Haus Ales, Northwood, New Hampshire

Description (from Untappd): "Single Malt Pale Ale brewed with Maple Syrup." (Not very exciting there.) 

Would I buy it again?: The maple part of this beer was what really intrigued me (and their tag line is top notch). I love maple syrup–flavored beer, and the prospect of a light pale ale flavored with maple syrup was something I couldn't resist. Unfortunately, this beer is a pale ale first, with the maple syrup finishing a very distant second. You can taste the maple, just barely, but otherwise this is a pretty standard pale ale. It's fine, but I'm a little disappointed. If they take another swing at it and add some more maple syrup, I'd definitely try it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment