Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Beer of the Week

The beer: Birra Di Levante

Brewed by: Levante Brewing Company, West Chester, Pennsylvania 

Description (from the website): "A fine Pilsner is crafted from water with terroir. West Chester provides our brewery with such a pure water source that we hardly manipulate our water profile to achieve the characteristics of a true Bohemian-style Pilsner, lagered and further clarified through filtration. True to classic style, Tettnang hops brighten this crisp golden-straw hue Pilsner with earthy aromatics of noble spice."

Would I buy it again?: I was about as happy with this as one can be with a pilsner. I think it may actually be my favorite pilsner. Not a terribly exciting achievement, but this beer was incredibly drinkable and not hoppy at all. Just how I like them. I don't recall how much this cost, but so long as they're not looking for $5 per can, I would absolutely buy this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment