Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Beer of the Week

The beer: Hey Porter!

Brewed by: Rockwell Brewery, Frederick, Maryland

Description (from Untappd): "Dark brown in color with a creamy tan head. Aromas of grandma pulling the fresh-baked cinnamon rolls right out of the oven. Light chocolate notes up front move you towards lingering tastes of taking a bite out of a cinnamon roll."

Would I buy it again?: Well, this is actually the second time I bought this particular beer, so the answer is yes, I would. That was more down to poor crowler-filling technique, however. (There was literally no head on the beer.) I thought that would be the end of that, but then I saw cans at a local store, so I went ahead and bought a four pack to get the full experience. It's good, and you can definitely taste the cinnamon, but I was hoping for a little bit more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment