Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: Cat 5 Key Lime Lager

Brewed by: Fordham & Dominion Brewing Company, Dover, Delaware

Description (from the website): "Brewed with inspiration from our sister restaurant, Rams Head Southernmost, this Key lime lager is the perfect storm of light-bodied, refreshing, and delectable. The subtle Key lime flavor rushes over the pallet with a nice crisp finish from the Glacier and Perle hops."

Would I buy it again?: I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be a huge fan of this beer since I don't care for citrus, but you don't see fruit-flavored lagers too often, and the can was an odd shape, so I went for it anyway. It did not surprise me; this is a lager that tastes like lime. If you're the sort of person who can't drink a Corona without a lemon, I'm sure you'd like this a lot. I am not that sort of person, so I wouldn't go for it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment