Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: Blue Stripe Kolsch

Brewed by: Axemann Brewery, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "Blue Stripe beer is the flagship beer of Axemann Brewery - a bright and clear kolsch-style brew perfected for everyday excellence."

Would I buy it again?: Yes, I would. It's a tasty yet very drinkable beer, definitely better than Yuengling. It's definitely worth the extra cost. In addition, this brewery, if I remember correctly, is owned by a friend of a friend (maybe? I think I'm remembering that correctly) so that helps the cause. Not that it needed help. I wish it was available in places other than State College, I'd buy it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment