Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: Snallygaster Peach Mango Cream Ale

Brewed by: Berkeley Springs Brewing Company, Berkeley Springs, West Virginia

Description (from the can): "This fruit-infused cream ale has the juicy sweetness of a peach and the citric tartness of a mango ... watch out for Snally!"

Would I buy it again?: I'm not quite sure how I feel about this one. On the one hand, I actually think the peach-mango combo works pretty well. On the other, this beer was completely incapable of maintaining a head, and it doesn't quite feel fully carbonated. We're talking about a pretty small brewery here, and this does feel a bit amateurish. Decent, but I feel like a bigger, more established brewery could do better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment