Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: People Power Oat Lager

Brewed by: Union Craft Brewing, Baltimore, Maryland

Description (from the website): "People Power Oat Lager pours a sumptuous, haze-kissed golden straw. Aroma of tangelo pith and a freshly mowed sweet-clover field. Bright and bracing bitterness, smoothed out by the subtly round and rapturous goût d’avoine (‘taste of oats’), with citrusy-fresh hops lending the lilting levity of a crisp, sunny autumn breeze."

Would I buy it again?: It says oat lager, which intrigued me, but in reality I don't really taste any oats. It's just a fairly hoppy lager, and the extra hops kind of ruins it for me. Not something I'd buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment