Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Beer of the Week

The beer: Gingerbread Spiced Ale

Brewed by: Guinness Open Gate Brewery, Halethorpe, Maryland

Description (from the bottle): "Imperial brown ale brewed with allspice, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg, finished for 2 months in bourbon barrels for warmth and complexity."

Would I buy it again?: Well, this was a very limited release from late 2019 that I only got around to recently, so I couldn't, but if I could, I think I would. I'm not sure how much it tastes like gingerbread, but I like this beer. It's a very winter beer, it goes well with the season. Guinness makes good dark beer, so if they do decide to make this beer again, I would support that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment