Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Beer of the Week

The beer: Festie Oktoberfest Lager

Brewed by: Starr Hill Brewery, Charlottesville, Virginia

Description (from the bottle): "Smooth and malty with a clean finish, this is our tribute to the German tradition of Märzen lagers."

Would I buy it again?: It's that time of year. Fall is upon us, and with it comes fall beers, with all two varieties. Pumpkin beer and Oktoberfest Märzens. We start off with a beer in the Oktoberfest style from Starr Hill. I've enjoyed their beer in the past, and I enjoy Oktoberfest beer. Perhaps unsurprisingly, I enjoyed this. It's pleasantly malty and perfect for a fall afternoon. If I wasn't filled up on fall beer already, I'd definitely consider getting this again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment