Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Beer of the Week

The beer: Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Strawberry Ale

Brewed by: Lexington Brewing and Distilling Company, Lexington, Kentucky

Description (from the Lexington Brewing Twitter): "Aged in fresh bourbon barrels, and brewed with real strawberry juice, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Strawberry Ale is a perfect blend of fresh fruit and bourbon notes. This is the perfect summer sipper."

Would I buy it again?: You know, I wasn't too thrilled with it after the first sip, but this beer grew on me as I went along. The strawberry grew on me. I'm not sure I'd go out of my way for it, but I wouldn't say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment