Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Beer of the Week

The beer: Goldtooth Belgian Blonde

Brewed by: Rough Edges Brewing, Waynesboro, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "Easy-drinking delicious seven percenter."

Would I buy it again?: Well, well, well, we have quite an occasion here. Not for the beer, which is as interesting as its brief description implies. Not a bad thing, but I've had other beers like it. No, this is noteworthy because Waynesboro is my home town, and its first brewery opened there earlier this year. I've had a couple beers from there before this one, but this is the first I've reviewed. Like I said, it's okay but nothing special. I would recommend getting their "Monks and Trap" Belgian Dubbel though, that beer was extremely good. I'd definitely get that one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment