Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Hopskeller Unfiltered Lager

Brewed by: Saranac Brewery, Utica, New York

Description (from the bottle): "Crisp and refreshing unfiltered lager brewed with German Mandarina Bavaria and Saphir hops for flavors of floral citrus, spice, and orange."

Would I buy it again?: I mean, it's a pretty standard lager. Obviously, I know what an unfiltered beer is, but it didn't make much of a difference in the taste, not as far as I could tell. I like lagers, so I wouldn't say no to it, but I wouldn't buy it on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment