Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Nut Case Brown Ale

Brewed by: Idiom Brewing Company, Frederick, Maryland

Description (from the website): "East Kent Golding hops – Malty and smooth with touches of toffee and a slight nuttiness."

Would I buy it again?: As you may have noticed, this particular beer isn't sitting in my kitchen. I went to the driving range and I felt like having a beer afterward. It was one of those days. And since it was so nice, I decided to actually go to one of Frederick's many breweries. I'd never been to Idiom, and it was close to where I parked, so I stopped in for a quick beer. A brown ale may not have been the most appropriate choice for a warm September evening, but it was really good. If I ever visit again, I'd definitely consider getting it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment