Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Smoothie Dreams Ale

Brewed by: Captain Lawrence Brewing Company, Elmsford, New York

Description (from the website): "Brewed with raspberries, vanilla, and milk sugar, it’s sweet, tart, and super smooth. You’re going to love it!"

Would I buy it again?: Sorry Captain Lawrence, but I really did not love this. Raspberries ruin yet another beer for me, but even so, I doubt I would like this beer. It's just so weird, a smoothie beer. And it's unfiltered too, which I also thought was strange. I saw it and I had to get it, but I wouldn't get it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment