Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: #Adulting Guava IPA

Brewed by: Evil Genius Beer Company, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "#Adulting is our Guava-infused IPA! Pale and crystal malts marry perfectly with Citra & Cascade hops, creating an easy drinking, creamy, medium-bodied, clean, smooth IPA. It is then infused with all-natural guava, turning this already delicious IPA into something truly unique. Big, bold hop notes of tropical fruit, watermelon, and lemon, balanced perfectly by a slightly sweet malt backbone and juicy, refreshing guava."

Would I buy it again?: Honestly, I was just looking for something to finish the mixed six-pack when I picked this up. But you know what? Despite the awful name, I actually enjoyed this beer. I sincerely wasn't expecting that, but it really wasn't too bad at all. It wasn't too hoppy, and the guava taste was okay. I wouldn't go searching for it, but I'm glad I got it, and I'd buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment