Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Thursday, August 1, 2019

What Are The Worst Trends In Beer?

Craft brewing is a great thing. Beer is great, and I'm quite fond of it, in case you haven't been able to tell. But not everything in the world of beer is so great, to be honest. A group of people in the business have compiled a list of the worst things going on in beer right now. I definitely related to the first item on that list. I've had a couple of milkshake IPAs, which I've reviewed, and I haven't been a fan of either. Obviously not the worst problem in the world, but I'd rather breweries make good beers. Especially when those milkshake IPAs cost $6 a can.

No comments:

Post a Comment