Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Cape May IPA

Brewed by: Cape May Brewing Company, Rio Grande, New Jersey

Description (from the website): "The American IPA named for America’s Oldest Seaside Resort, Cape May IPA is loaded with floral and citrus notes, slightly bitter with a zesty finish. A West Coast-style IPA brewed in the heart of the East Coast, it’s the beer that’s Crafted on the Cape."

Would I buy it again?: We've got a special edition this week, as I was on location at the Cape May Brewing Company tasting room not too long ago as part of a bachelor party. This is their flagship beer, so even though I'm not an IPA fan, I had to try it out. And you know what? It's not too bad at all. The beer was easy to drink and not overly bitter. They don't sell any Cape May beer back in Maryland, but I'm ever in the area, I'd definitely consider buying this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment