Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Krusty's Partially-Gelatinated Non-Dairy Gum-Based Beverage

Brewed by: Cape May Brewing Company, Rio Grande, New Jersey

Description (from the website): "Thick and viscous, this 'Shake' IPA is brewed with an abundant amount of Cashmere, Azacca, and Idaho 7 hops for a tropical bouquet of flavors that pair beautifully off the luscious body and creamy mouthfeel"

Would I buy it again?: Probably not. Admittedly, I sincerely doubt I'll ever encounter this beer beyond the four pack that I bought, since it's a one-time brew exclusive to the tasting room. So unless I feel like taking another trip to New Jersey in the next month, this is probably it. Also, it's kind of a weird sort of beer. I assume that's the shake part of the shake IPA. It didn't taste bad, per se, it just felt a little strange to drink. And in case you were wondering, this is where the name came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment