Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Gypsy Lager

Brewed by: Fordham & Dominion Brewing Company, Dover, Delaware

Description (from the website): "This Munich-Style Helles Lager is brewed in the tradition of great German Lagers. Munich and Vienna malts provide a honeyed backbone that is contrasted with the clean bitterness of Perle Hops. The result is a crisp and refreshing beer."

Would I buy it again?: Yes, I would. This was a fairly interesting lager, there was definitely a bit of bitterness, but it was a good sort of bitterness. I enjoyed drinking it, and better yet, I didn't think it tasted like a more common sort of lager. It felt distinctive. So if I ever stumble across it again (which is probably the bigger issue), I'd be willing to give it another go.

No comments:

Post a Comment