Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Beer of the Week

The beer: Honey Kölsch

Brewed by: Rogue Ales, Newport, OR

Description (from the website): "Situated just across from 40 acres of Rogue hops, 119 colonies of bees are carefully kept and fed and the honey is uncapped, extracted, filtered and finally infused into a refreshing Honey Kölsch Ale."

Would I buy it again?: Yes. Actually, this is one of the best summer beers I've ever had. It's got a very nice honey taste, I enjoy the style of beer, and it's not hoppy at all, which is something I like. Not only would I buy it again, I definitely plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment