Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Monday, February 13, 2017

Picture(s) of the Day #6

It's been a little while since I did one of these. Winter isn't exactly the best time for really compelling photography. Everything is either brown, gray, or some strange combination of brown and gray. Unfortunately, most of the time, it's not really warm enough for outdoor activities, but at the same time, it's often not cold enough for winter activities. Especially this year, we have gotten almost no snow at all. Some people might not like that, but I'm just fine with no snow, because when the weather does one of its occasional winter warm-ups, I can go play some golf. And that's just what I did this past weekend. The golf course of choice? Black Rock Golf Course in Hagerstown, Maryland. I've played there before, and I do generally like it. It's not a difficult course, and it's pretty wide open. In other words, a good place for my first round of golf in more than a month.

Just keep in mind that golf courses never look very good in the middle of winter. This course normally looks a lot better. Still, the course was in pretty good shape, considering it's the middle of February. Maybe over the summer I can go back, and do a real review of the course with better quality pictures. We'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment