Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Oops

So, it's been a while since I've posted on here, and that's my fault.  I've been busy, and I know that's a cliche to say, but it's the truth.  Honestly, I've been busier than I've ever been in my entire life, and it's taken me this long to get accustomed to the fact that I just don't have very much free time anymore.  Still, this is important to do, since I want to write for the rest of my life, I need to start somewhere.  I will say that daily posts are probably not going to happen.  I'll do my best to try, but there will be some nights when I am just too dead to write.  However, I will be posting at least once a week on golf-related news.  Probably more, but since being a golf writer is kind of my dream job, I really should focus on that.  And Team Fortress Tuesdays will continue, because it's such a great name, I can't pass it up.  Honestly, this post is as much for my own benefit as for anybody out there.  Just declaring my plan and writing it down so I can't pretend it didn't happen.  Right, service has resumed, commence wild excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment