Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Beer of the Week

The beer: Beer for Hoops

The brewery: Off Color Brewing, Chicago, Illinois

Description (from the can): "Cream ale with peach puree and vanilla beans added."

Would I buy it again? The peach is pretty noticeable in this beer; the vanilla, not so much. Cream ales are of course a pretty light and easy-drinking style of beer, so this is a light and fruity beer to drink. I wish it was a tiny bit sweeter with a bit of actual vanilla flavor, but overall, it's pretty solid. I'd drink it again. Plus, I like the artwork on the can. Also, as I was looking through the brewery's website, I noticed they have a "Beer for Golf," which I'll have to keep an eye out for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment