Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Beer of the Week

The beer: American Blonde Ale

The brewery: Aldus Brewing Company, Hanover, Pennsylvania

Description (from the bottle): "American Blonde is smooth, easy drinking and well balanced with a clean finish. Born of German yeast, English malt, and American hops, it is the quintessential American brew. This versatile beer drinks well; whether tailgating or sitting down for a gourmet meal. We refined American Blonde over the last few years to be the perfect stepping stone into the world of craft beer. Cheers!"

Would I buy it again? It's not quite as good as the last beer I had from Aldus, but it's definitely a very solid beer. Tasty, easy to drink, not too hoppy. I really need to get up to that brewery at some point, because I've enjoyed both of their beers that I've had. I would definitely buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment