Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Friday, September 9, 2022

Some Food Just Shouldn't Be Halloween-ified

This wouldn't ordinarily be something I'd weigh in on, but a big ramen noodle company is making pumpkin spice ramen this year. It's kind of funny that this made the news this year, because pumpkin spice ramen has already been a thing for at least a year. I know, I've had it, which is why I have an opinion on the subject beyond "oh, that's kind of weird and probably gross." Admittedly, when I did try it, I didn't think it was the worst thing in the world, but it was a big party situation (yes, I go to the sort of parties where people bring pumpkin spice ramen) and I was rather drunk at the time. My taste buds were not operating at peak capacity. However, just because I didn't hate it doesn't mean pumpkin spice ramen should be a thing again. I have not offered a ringing endorsement beyond "it didn't make me immediately regret my life choices." Because you know what? Pumpkin spice ramen is kind of weird, and if you haven't had half a bottle of liquor, probably gross too. Some ideas should never go past the suggestion stage, and this is one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment