Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Beer of the Week

The beer: PB & Jams

Brewed by: Abita Brewing Company, Covington, Louisiana

Description (from the website): "With aromas & flavors of strawberry and peanut butter, PB & Jams will immediately take you back to your favorite childhood snack - the peanut butter & jelly sandwich. The flavors meld perfectly resulting in a medium bodied brew with a subtle sweetness."

Would I buy it again?: I couldn't resist a PB&J beer. I just can't. Positive point: This is definitely the best peanut butter–flavored beer I've ever had. Of course, that's not a high bar; peanut butter just doesn't really work in beer, in my opinion. This isn't bad, and I'm glad I bought it, but I don't think I'd get it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment