Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Beer of the Week

The beer: Black Walnut Dunkel

Brewed by: Perennial Artisan Ales, St. Louis, Missouri

Description (from the website): "Black Walnut Dunkel is a chocolate brown German Dunkelweizen aged on Missouri‐grown black walnuts. Big aromas of banana sit on top of this malty wheat beer, and it finishes with a nice black walnut nuance on the palate."

Would I buy it again?: Yes, absolutely. This was honestly a really good beer, though I'll admit, I don't really know what walnut tastes like, so I can't say for certain that this has a "nice black walnut nuance." It was good, and I'd buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment