Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: Framework Bohemian Pilsner

Brewed by: Falling Branch Brewery, Street, Maryland

Description (from the can): "A traditional Bohemian Pilsner with a new age twist. Refreshing, crisp lager that is dry hopped with next-generation hops. The result is an extremely refreshing Pilsner with pleasant tropical and floral aromas, and subtle flavors of white wine grapes and pears."

Would I buy it again?: It's tough to go wrong with a Pilsner, though it's a bit hoppier than I would prefer. I would buy it again if I was at the brewery, but not if I saw it at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment