Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Metacomet: The Drama That Won't Stop

It's been a year since Metacomet Golf Club closed amid a whole heap of controversy and regret. It's been a big drama in Providence, and if you're curious, here's a timeline of the last year at Metacomet. The course is still being maintained, which makes me wonder if anyone sneaks out and plays a few holes while no one's looking. If I lived nearby, I'm not sure I could resist. 

Metacomet was a nice play to play golf.

Here's my review of Metacomet if you want to remind yourself about the course, which was a solid Donald Ross course: Part 1 and Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment