Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: Stack of Flapjacks

Brewed by: Spring House Brewing Company, Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Description (from the can): "Pancake Stout with Dr. Nikki's extra sticky maple syrup, agnostic cinnamon, and vanilla."

Would I buy it again?: I was really excited for this one. I love pancakes, and a pancake-flavored beer sounded delicious. Boy, was I disappointed. It's terrible, it doesn't taste anything like pancakes. It's thin and bitter, and it was an honest struggle to finish it. I have three more of these stupid things, and I'll have to save them for when I'm drunk and can't taste how bad they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment