Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: Honey Brown

Brewed by: Genesee Brewing Company, Rochester, New York

Description (from the website): "This isn’t your watered-down light beer from college. Nor is it a heavy craft beer. Honey Brown pours right smack dab in the middle. A delicious golden amber color, it’s a beer you can drink throughout the night while staying true to yourself and your evolving palate. Enjoy it with friends. Enjoy it with strangers. It doesn’t matter to us—just enjoy it."

Would I buy it again?: Probably not, but that's not the fault of this particular beer. I liked it, it was very drinkable and had a good honey taste, but if I want a drinkable honey beer, I preferred Rogue's Honey Kolsch. Then again, I haven't seen the Honey Kolsch in a while, so I may not have any other option. In which case, this is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment