Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, October 25, 2020

"Beer" of the Week

The "beer": ACE Pumpkin

Brewed by: Ace Cider, Sebastopol, California

Description (from the website): "First produced in the fall of 2010, our Ace Pumpkin cider is a seasonal favorite. Its unique orange color and full rich flavor will leave you craving more. This seasonal Cider is released after Labor Day and available throughout fall. Ace Pumpkin is perfect for the pumpkin lover that just can’t get enough. Ideal for Halloween and Thanksgiving this cider pairs well with beef. Our pumpkin cider also makes a great snakebite when mixed with a heavy lager."

Would I buy it again?: I'm cheating a little bit here, reviewing a hard cider, but I saw a pumpkin cider and I thought that would be appropriate for my last beer review before Halloween. And you know what? I liked this quite a bit. It had the right amount of pumpkin flavor mixed in with the cider taste, and I'd definitely buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment