Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Beer of the Week

The beer: Pumpkin

Brewed by: Alewerks Brewing Company, Williamsburg, Virginia

Description (from the website): "Pumpkin is made solely with fresh ingredients, spiced and baked in the oven before added to the brew. Enjoy powerful notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and more from the beer commonly described as 'Pumpkin Pie in a glass.'"

Would I buy it again?: I know I just reviewed a pumpkin beer a couple weeks ago, but that one didn't really count. This is a real pumpkin beer, as befitting the simple name. If you like pumpkin pie, I'm sure you'll enjoy this. I've never had pumpkin pie, but I also enjoyed the beer. The flavor wasn't overpowering, so it still tasted like beer. I'd buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment