Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Beer of the Week

The beer: Town Beach Day Pass IPA

Brewed by: Narragansett Brewing Company, Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Description (from the website): "An easy drinking IPA that's perfect for a day in the sun. With notes of grape, lemon, and a touch of pine, this beer is practically summer in a can. It's bright, crisp, packs a light citrus kick from the balance of hops, and with a lower ABV you can have a couple and still play volleyball. The Town Beach Day Pass IPA is brewed with two-row, Carapils, Caramel 20 and Wheat malts, and Citra hops. It is then dry-hopped with Citra to really drive home aromas of passionfruit and grapefruit."

Would I buy it again?: This is a close one for me, but I have to say no. I'm just not that big an IPA guy, though I thought this was not too bad. Definitely one of the better IPAs I've had, and definitely not my least favorite beer I've had since I started doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment