Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Beer of the Week

The beer: Dead Rise Old Bay Summer Ale

Brewed by: Flying Dog Brewery, Frederick, Maryland

Description (from the website): "Dead Rise was brewed to highlight the indelible, bold character of OLD BAY with citrus hop notes and a crisp, tart finish. Pair it with tables piled high with shrimp, corn, and Maryland Blue Crab."

Would I buy it again?: Someone's gonna have to take away my Maryland license, because I did not really care for this at all. Old Bay has its place, but beer is not one of those places. However, seeing as Flying Dog is in Frederick, and I'm also in Frederick, I can't completely discount the notion of buying this beer again. It may happen. But it wouldn't be my first choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment