Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Beer of the Week

The beer: The Love Wheat Beer

Brewed by: Starr Hill Brewery, Crozet, VA

Description (from the website): "The Love is an unfiltered wheat beer, also known as a Hefeweizen. It is distinguished by its extremely light body and fruity aroma, finished with spicy notes."

Would I buy it again?: Well, I like hefeweizens, and this was a perfectly decent example of a hefeweizen. So I'll say yes, but qualify that by saying that I'm not going to be busting down any doors in pursuit of one. Starr Hill does make a double bock though, which is my favorite style of beer, and theirs is very good. Not my favorite double bock, but excellent nonetheless. So I will definitely buy Starr Hill beer in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment