Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Beer of the Week

Oh my goodness, is this a new type of post? Good heavens. I had this idea suggested to me, and after a while, I decided that it was a good idea. So let's give this a try. This isn't a review, per se, I can't tell you all the fancy little details that a real beer reviewer would give you, just more of a "hey, look at this cool beer I drank recently!"

The beer: Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale

Brewed by: Lexington Brewing and Distilling Company

Description (from the website): "Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale is our take on a classic American style of beer. We took a cold-conditioned cream ale, brewed with a hint of flaked corn and bourbon vanilla beans, and aged it in freshly decanted bourbon barrels for a minimum of six weeks. Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale's medium body and 5.5% ABV make it the perfect barrel-aged beer for an all day event."

Would I buy it again?: Yes

Okay I couldn't resist a little bit of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment