Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Picture(s) of the Day #7

So I visited a friend who lives near Boston this weekend. The drive took a ridiculous amount of time since I had to go three hours in the wrong direction to pick someone else up. Also, it was absurdly cold and we hit several severe snow squalls as we drove up. We went into the city on Saturday, but were stymied by even more severe cold and very strong wind. We're talking wind chills well below zero. And I forgot to bring my good camera. So, as a result, not a lot of pictures were taken. Well, that, and the fact is, I'm sure I'll get back to Boston at some point, preferably when the weather is nicer. Clearly, after the road trip to Chicago at the end of 2015, I wasn't clear enough about my road trip policy. But I'm putting my foot down this time. If I participate on a road trip during the winter, I'm going south. The end.

Anyway, here's the pictures I did take. The bar was a place downtown that had several dozen whiskeys on tap. It was very cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment