Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Friday, July 25, 2014

Update on My Blogs

I've decided that trying to keep three blogs updated is just not feasible anymore.  I could barely do that with all the free time I had, and now, I've got a new job starting this Monday.  So, much less free time.  What does that mean then?  Since this was the original blog, I'm just going to do everything here.  There will be less science and less golf related news overall, but they're not going away.  I still want to blog, but I have to be realistic here, I can't do three at once.  I'm aiming to do at least one post a day, maybe two if it's not a busy day.  I think I can manage that, at least.

My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment