Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Another Ultra Short Story

These really are kind of fun to do.  They don't take very long either.

The breath caught in my throat as the pines gave way and I got a good look down into the valley.  The setting sun had colored the canyon walls a brilliant red, and far below I could hear the river churning through fearsome rapids.  I hadn't been sure if I had the time to take this hike out here, but the solitude and the beauty was incredible.

Music started blaring from my pocket.  I answered the phone and walked away.

My Other Blogs
Science Universe
Cool Golf News

My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment