Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Beer of the Week

The beer: Caramel Apple Ale

The brewery: Vanish Farmwoods Brewery, Leesburg, Virginia

Description (from Untappd): "A hybrid of our cider and beer designed to have a strong malt backbone to uplift the characters of both caramel and apples."

Would I buy it again? I had this beer over the winter, back when Vanish opened their new taproom in Frederick, but never got around to reviewing it. So, my precise memory of the taste is kind of foggy, but this beer was definitely very good. Not too much caramel and not too much cider flavor to overpower the beer. It was a very solid beer, and if I ever see it, I'd definitely buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment