Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Beer of the Week

The beer: Spellbinder

Brewed by: Wren House Brewing Company, Phoenix, Arizona

Description (from the website): "Brewed with oats and Grain R&D AZ grown Sonora white wheat. Hopped exclusively with Cascade throughout the whirlpool. We then heavily dry hop this beer during fermentation with ludicrous amounts of Citra and Mosaic. Super bright aroma of tangerine peel marmalade, overripe strawberry, and pungent dank pineapple. 7%"

Would I buy it again?: Well, it's an IPA. I don't know about heavy dry hopping with ludicrous amounts of hops though, this wasn't any more hoppy than any other IPA. So it's fine, but like the Alaska beer a couple weeks ago, I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this one again. I have my Arizona beer, and that's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment