Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Beer of the Week

The beer: Bone Crusher Wit

Brewed by: Darling Brew, Darling, South Africa

Description (from the website): "A refreshing Wit beer presenting cloudy, pale gold in the glass. It has a powerful nose with traditional coriander, clove and sweet banana aromas. An easy, silky mouthfeel leads to a zesty citrus finish."

Would I buy it again?: I didn't realize that this was from South Africa when I bought it, but I'm okay with that. This is a good beer though, nice and drinkable, but with a good taste as well. I would absolutely buy it again, especially if I can get it in a bottle next time. Of course, I don't imagine I'll be finding this any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment