Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Beer of the Week

The beer: Never Say Hefeweizen

Brewed by: Cushwa Brewing Company, Williamsport, Maryland

Description (from the website): "This German style wheat beer (weissbier) produces unique flavors of banana and cloves with an often dry and tart edge."

Would I buy it again?: It's a locally brewed hefeweizen, so yes, I would. I like the style of beer, I like this particular version, not much else to say about it. It's a good solid beer for the summer. Also, I enjoy saying the word "Cushwa," so it's got that going for it as well. Never underestimate the power of funny words.

No comments:

Post a Comment