Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Smokestack Black IPA

Brewed by: Smoketown Brewing Station, Brunswick, Maryland

Description (from the website): "A dark IPA with a cascading tawny head. Its light fruity aroma leads to its robust Citra and Centennial hop taste. Looks like a stout, but drinks like an IPA."

Would I buy it again?: I wouldn't say no to it, but I wouldn't go out of my way for one. It was okay, but I didn't love it. Personally, I would prefer something that looks like an IPA but drinks like a stout. That would be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment