Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Beer of the Week

The beer: 1888 Octoberfest Lager

Brewed by: Saranac Brewery, Utica, New York

Description (from the website): "A medium bodied Copper colored Lager. It’s rich, malty taste is subtly balanced by Saphir and Mt. Hood hops. The beer is aged slowly in the Munich tradition."

Would I buy it again?: Yes, I would. And not just during the fall too, I really like the Märzen/Oktoberfest style of beer, so you don't have to do too much convincing to get me to drink one. Frankly, you'd have to do it very wrong for me not to enjoy it, and they did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment